Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To A Dear Friend . . .

You will never know how much I care
How much I love every stare
How much I long to hug you
And how much I love you too

You will always be the one I look to
The one I can talk to
The one I can run to in the middle of the night
And the one I can depend on to brighten my day

But what I need you to know
Is how much you mean to me
Is how much I cherish you
And how much I need you

Because without you I can't do this
I know I tried to get rid of you
But I couldn't which is why I came back
I'm not ready to loose you

I'm not ready to say goodbye
I"m not ready to see you leave
I'm not ready to watch you walk away
And I'm not ready to see you die

Know that I am always here
Know that I am always near
Know that I will never leave you
Know that I will always need you

Know that I will always try
And know that I will always cry
Because a world without you
Just isn't fair
And a you without life
I just couldn't bare.

No comments:

Post a Comment